Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Henley Doing Cute Things

Sorry for the radio silence, which is especially annoying considering that I just pledged to write more in the new year. (Failing New Years' Resolutions? So 2012.) Let's just say things are a little up in the air right now, and when they settle, I'll have plenty to say. You likely won't be able to shut me up. You might block me on Facebook, and that's okay. You might do that anyways for what I am about to unload on you.

If you didn't already know that I am an obsessed dog-mama, whatev. Keep posting your angry sports updates and pictures of your two-legged kids on the potty, and let's all live in harmony, obsessed with what we fancy. Unless it's blatantly ignorant hate-mongering or super-duper complain-y diatribes on your first-world life, because, well, BLOCK.

Because today I need a little pick-me-up, behold, Henley doing cute things:

 Porch sittin'

 Hittin' snooze

 Splashin'

 Snowball fightin'

 Ponderin'

 Workin'

Joy ridin'

 Nappin'

Spoonin'


Now there's a place on the internet that will always make me smile. Hope it made you smile a bit, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment