Monday, June 18, 2012

Currently Coveting

I don't know what it is about this month, but I am feeling a lot of want, want, want. My wallet is not conducive to a lot of buy, buy, buy (and my schedule isn't too keen for go, go, go) so I figured maybe if I shared some of it here, maybe we could appreciate the awesomeness together and I'd be content instead of covetous.

This kitchen make-over makes me really jealous. In fact, the whole house is pretty rad.

This Michigan-shaped cutting board belongs in my kitchen. (Props for remembering the U.P.)

This map-inspired scarf makes me yearn for fall. (Just a little bit though, don't worry.) It makes me yearn a lot for NY.

I want to go to Senegal and swim.

I want this rug for my spare bedroom, but I can't imagine the mess of Henley hair.

I want to go see Brett Dennen at the Telluride Bluegrass Festival this weekend.

I would wear this dress and these shoes, because in the perfect world I am creating with these links those shoes would be comfortable enough for a festival. And he would meet me there. And then we would order a gluten-free pesto pizza from Brown Dog Pizza and live happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment